Search for atmospheres
Doyle's Holmes & Watson 1895 Variation
Variation on 221B Sitting Room
Early evening in 1895 in first floor sitting room of 221B Baker Street where Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John H. Watson quietly read, write and type by the fire while a clock ticks, hansom cabs and four wheelers pass below outside and a church tower bell chimes. Occasionally one paces or sips tea.
Comments for "Variation on 221B Sitting Room"
License details for "Variation on 221B Sitting Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tea Cup Clinking sc by ahill86 +)
- Turning Page in Book by davidbain at http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell by dsp9000 +)
- Old Typewriter 1 by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- clock tick by kingloki +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)