Search for atmospheres
It feels empty now that Lily is gone
The blinds are down and the curtains closed, but daylight still seeps through them. A black suit and tie have been haphazardly thrown on the couch. Empty bottles, wilting flowers, condolence letters litter the coffee table. Beside the wall is a barren crib, surrounded by nursery items and unopened packages.
A man with a sorrowful expression sits at the coffee table. The walls around him are decorated with colorful paintings: of animals, butterflies and nature, each made with differing techniques but by the same artist - one who was always searching for her own art style but never had the chance to discover it.
The man stares at a large blank space that remains. He wonders what it was that Lily had planned for it.
Comments for "Suburban home"
License details for "Suburban home"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Cupboard Open Close by amszala from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chirp by cajo from freesound.org +)
- dog_sniffing by esperri from http://freesound.org +)
- ticking clock by https://freesound.org/people/straget/sounds/405423/ +)
- Empty Room by kstein1 on freesound.org +)
- sad heaven piano by S: Sad heaven piano #3 by PSOVOD | License: Attribution *)
- Dog_Barking by YouTube Audio Library +)
*) Soundsnap.com license