Search for atmospheres
It is a beauteous evening, calm and free,
The holy time is quiet as a Nun
Breathless with adoration; the broad sun
Is sinking down in its tranquility;
The gentleness of heaven broods o'er the Sea;
Listen! the mighty Being is awake,
And doth with his eternal motion make
A sound like thunder—everlastingly.
Dear child! dear Girl! that walkest with me here,
If thou appear untouched by solemn thought,
Thy nature is not therefore less divine:
Thou liest in Abraham's bosom all the year;
And worshipp'st at the Temple's inner shrine,
God being with thee when we know it not.
Comments for "southern evening"
License details for "southern evening"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rocking Chair on Porch by domrodrig +)
- LS Rain, Light in the Yard by https://freesound.org/people/jmbphilmes/ +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- 7-11-14 wind-chimes.mp3 by mcushman1969 from http://freesound.org +)
- cricket at manzanares el real by Pedro Tejero +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license