Search for atmospheres
Reading a Book by the Fire
Sitting with a Book in Hand
“And then Jack chopped down what was the world's last beanstalk, adding murder and ecological terrorism to the theft, enticement, and trespass charges already mentioned, and all the giant's children didn't have a daddy anymore. But he got away with it and lived happily ever after, without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done...which proves that you can be excused for just about anything if you are a hero, because no one asks inconvenient questions.”
― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Comments for "Sitting with a Book in Hand"
License details for "Sitting with a Book in Hand"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- tinkly chime by gnotesoundz +)
- Walking on carpet by otakua from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)