Search for atmospheres
Summer in Kyoto
Relax and doze off to the sound of a wind bell, or cram for summer school. Water boils on the stove while someone begins to make dinner. It's peaceful, calm and serene. For someone with a crazy life, this is a way to center and remember to breathe.
Comments for "Settle Down"
License details for "Settle Down"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bicycle by BerlinAtmospheres +)
- Farm ambience by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- Japanese news by demetan by Dementan from http://freesound.org +)
- Ceiling Fan by freesound.org +)
- Chopping Onions by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDQj9AjQFBs +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Glass Chimes, Light by Niamh Augurey +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)