Search for atmospheres
9 AM in the weird dorm hall
Saturday Morning Dorm Hall
A lazy weekend morning at College in that weird dorm hall. You know, the one with the broken fridge and the free couch that triggers people's allergies and the illegal pet rats hidden in room J. You've never talked to the person in room J, but they seem nice. They have a typewriter, and sometimes you can hear them writing God knows what on their days off. Someone put a bouquet of cheap fake flowers in the common room. You think you saw that vase at the charity shop last week. It looks nice, and the fan keeps rustling the flimsy fabric flowers. You have to go to a student group later - the damn thing doesn't run itself - but you're glad to have a bit of time to rest.
Comments for "Saturday Morning Dorm Hall"
License details for "Saturday Morning Dorm Hall"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Distant birds by by Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- Refrigerator humming by jakobhandersen from http://freesound.org +)
- Flush by manotrop from http://freesound.org +)
- Fan (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- Typewriter - Mechanical by soundfxlibrary +)
- Door Opening and Closing by unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license