Search for atmospheres
A city's outskirts
Quiet rainy apartment
On the outskirts of a British city, next to a busy road and a train track, there is a block of flats. The neighbours are quite noisy, the road is loud and the trains go past every ten minutes, but the walls aren't too thin, so it's all bearable. After a long rainy day, you stir your tea and try to ignore the neighbours' latest group of friends.
Comments for "Quiet rainy apartment"
License details for "Quiet rainy apartment"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- winter rainstorm by fotohit foto +)
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Electric Train Pass-By by OroborosNZ (http://www.freesound.org/people/OroborosNZ/) +)
- Crackling fire 1nk by sargetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)