Search for atmospheres
Hemingway writes in Paris
Paris in 1922
Write with Hemingway in Paris. A single record is singing a familiar french tune, and rain from outside patters on the roof and windows as Ernest writes in his journals. He spends hours a day working and listening to the sounds of Paris in the city’s golden age: The 1920’s.
Comments for "Paris in 1922"
License details for "Paris in 1922"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rain on roof by freesound.org +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Typewriter (1912) by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Writing by sportygurl37 from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 2 by stackpool +)
- La Vie en Rose other room by tumblr +)