Search for atmospheres
Sitting At The Garden Table At Home
Malaysian Home Ambiance
I just wanted to make an ambiance emulating the sounds I hear everyday at home.
We have a garden table that I like to eat breakfast at and/or do my sewing there. I live at a quiet suburb but it's close to the road, so you can hear muffled traffic behind my house. My neighbor's porch has both a glass wind chime and a wooden wind chime which I tried to copy. You can hear one or two crickets in the garden and there's so much more birds, but I picked the most common. The stretch of houses in my lane has one or two dogs that sometimes bark.
It gets very quiet at night but it's just as peaceful in the morning.
I hope you enjoy a little of what I enjoy at home in my country. :)
EDIT: I listened to the ambiance on the mobile app and realized that the traffic sounds were pretty loud even at the lowest point, so I changed it with the sounds of a water fountain instead.
Comments for "Malaysian Home Ambiance"
License details for "Malaysian Home Ambiance"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- asian koel2 by Frank Lambert *)
- Sparrow Chirp by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- wooden_wind-chimes by https://freesound.org +)
- Trickling Fountain by https://www.freesound.org/people/Tritus/ +)
- meadow with crickets by Ilexi at freesound.org +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- Quiet college campus (outside) by louismay1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Glass Chimes, Light by Niamh Augurey +)
*) Soundsnap.com license