Search for atmospheres
D&D House Ambiance
Late Night House in the City
A heist, a visit to a home, a meeting in a mansion, this could be anything! Anything, because all players hate their DM and stray so far from where they need to be that you have to make up a whole freaking now place for them, so why not have versatile sounds for that?
Comments for "Late Night House in the City"
License details for "Late Night House in the City"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- High Heels Walking Past by acclivity via http://freesound.org +)
- wind trees by Flame +)
- clock tick by kingloki +)
- Creaky Chair 2 by stackpool +)
- Car pass by Volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic Jam by XTR from http://freesound.org +)