Search for atmospheres
You're not the life of the party, but your food is.
Kitchen Party, Admit-One
The casual gathering that your flatmate's hosting is not for you... You would rather be cooking than making conversation. While a chatty bunch of lively guests invades your dining room, you can hear them from your safe space in the kitchen nearby. Of course, you're gonna have to share what your guests can smell wafting from the pot on the stove; relax doing what makes you happy for people you want to make happy.
Comments for "Kitchen Party, Admit-One"
License details for "Kitchen Party, Admit-One"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Glass dishes by bolcol +)
- Chopping with a kitchen knife by klankbeeld from http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/237359/ +)
- Cooking in small kitchen by klankschap from http://freesound.org +)
- Guests-at-a-party by Mickael Leroi from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Slow drip by scriptique +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)