Search for atmospheres
Sitting in a Japanese home during a rainy evening
Japanese home during rain
You can hear the soft sounds of rain in your garden, a slight wind, the dripping water from your roof and the silent cracking of your small fireplace. Every now and then you turn the page of your book, pour in some fresh hot tea and continue reading. And if you are patient, you might even hear a peacock from time to time.
Comments for "Japanese home during rain"
License details for "Japanese home during rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Drizzle on Leaves with Breeze by -k-is_the_author +)
- Rain from gutter to floor by andriala from http://freesound.org +)
- Peacock by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring hot tea by Taira Komori from freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license