Search for atmospheres
Original 221B Sitting Room
Holmes & Watson 1895
Early evening in 1895 in first floor sitting room of 221B Baker Street where Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John H. Watson quietly read and write before a fire while hansom cabs and four wheelers pass below. Occasionally one paces or Holmes play a few phrases on his violin.
Comments for "Holmes & Watson 1895"
License details for "Holmes & Watson 1895"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gypsy violin variation by "freqman" from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Writing* by http://freesound.org +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)