Search for atmospheres
Beach for P&P
Evening at the beach
A beach is a landform alongside a body of water which consists of loose particles. The particles composing a beach are typically made from rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles. The particles can also be biological in origin, such as mollusc shells or coralline algae.
Some beaches have man-made infrastructure, such as lifeguard posts, changing rooms, showers, shacks and bars. They may also have hospitality venues (such as resorts, camps, hotels, and restaurants) nearby. Wild beaches, also known as undeveloped or undiscovered beaches, are not developed in this manner. Wild beaches can be appreciated for their untouched beauty and preserved nature.
Beaches typically occur in areas along the coast where wave or current action deposits and reworks sediments.
Comments for "Evening at the beach"
License details for "Evening at the beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- Cicada Song by Cicada +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license