Search for atmospheres
A Cozy Seaside Home
Eleanor Rolfe's Beach House
Settled between a rather angular brick house and a classic Spanish terracotta villa, this lovely French-style cottage is less than a hundred feet from the Santa Monica beachfront. Bought by Matthias Rolfe for his mother only three years ago, he currently resides on the third floor during weekdays in order to be less than an hour away from UCLA and his TV station internship. Though he usually keeps to himself, Matt likes to sometimes come downstairs and sit either out on the front porch or by the living room's fireplace, reading while mama tends to her tiny backyard garden and plays old records from her room above.
Created for areservedrolfe on Tumblr, part of a closed roleplay group.
Comments for "Eleanor Rolfe's Beach House"
License details for "Eleanor Rolfe's Beach House"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach w/ Kids by BritoSounds +)
- seagulls long by DaveGould at freesounds.org +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- La Vie en Rose other room by tumblr +)