Search for atmospheres
Clive Staples Lewis (1898–1963) was one of the intellectual giants of the twentieth century and arguably one of the most influential writers of his day. He was a Fellow and Tutor in English Literature at Oxford University until 1954, when he was unanimously elected to the Chair of Medieval and Renaissance Literature at Cambridge University, a position he held until his retirement.
To date, the Narnia books have sold over 100 million copies and been transformed into three major motion pictures.
Comments for "Eerie storm"
License details for "Eerie storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Narnia Lullaby Repeat by Harry Gregson-Williams +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Great Horned Owl Hooting by Public Domain from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/great%20horned%20owl.html +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license