Search for atmospheres
Drawing room or sitting room of the 19th Century - inspired by Pride and Prejudice.
Drawing room of the 1800s
Imagine yourself in a drawing room of a comfortable estate sharing quiet company (perhaps even with Mr. Darcy and Ms. Bennet) where there's a quiet fire and the small sounds of reading, writing, creaking of wooding furniture, and tea.
I made this at half volume, so start there if it seems a bit jarring to you.
Comments for "Drawing room of the 1800s"
License details for "Drawing room of the 1800s"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- grandfather by joedeshon +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Page Turn (2) by OwlStorm +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)