Search for atmospheres
Cooking Homegrown Food On A Fire
Dinner Before The Storm
You've harvested your crops and vegetables just in time – a storm is approaching, and while you tend to your broth you can see a black sky through the rattling window. Friends and family will be arriving soon, fresh-faced from the wind and hoping for a hot meal.
Comments for "Dinner Before The Storm"
License details for "Dinner Before The Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace Wind by adamlhumphrey from http://freesound.org +)
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- Boiling and burning by By Jasonmchi www.freesound.org + Mariusz Jasionowicz +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Thunder by Soundbible.com +)