Search for atmospheres
Making rice after a long day
You come home and begin making dinner. You wash the rice, feeling each grain beneath your hands as you swirl and drain the milky water. You boil the water and pour the uncooked rice into the rice cooking basket your mother taught you to use when you were little. You still have the tiny pink scar on your hand where you burnt yourself on the kettle, and she kissed it and said that a little bit of hurt makes the good things better, that's why a meal is even better if you burn yourself.
Comments for "Cooking Rice"
License details for "Cooking Rice"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cutting something by adamlhumphreys on freesound.org +)
- Whistling Gale Wind by LanDub from http://freesound.org +)
- Wall clock by michaelkoehler from http://freesound.org +)
- Air Conditioner (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)
- stirring by Turtle Charm +)
*) Soundsnap.com license