Search for atmospheres
i heard something in the woods somewhere
black grove, west virginia
in a remote corner of west virginia, edging on the mountains, there's a farm. no one visits. from the fence near the river, you can see a boy at the edge of the trees. even from this distance you can tell his eyes are green. they almost glow. but then he's gone like he was never there. instead you finally realize what those stones are, all lined up in rows. they're grave markers. tiny ones. you wonder if you should head home, but the woods call you. they call and call and you think maybe... just maybe you should answer.
Comments for "black grove, west virginia"
License details for "black grove, west virginia"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Spooky Wood.mp3 by "priestjd from http://freesound.org +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- wind trees by Flame +)
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- Singing Bridge, Grandfather Mt by http://www.freesound.org/people/rodincoil/sounds/271530/ +)
- digging with a shovel by idepe from freesound.org +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license