Search for atmospheres
Bedroom Ambience In Springtime
Bedroom In Spring
After years of moving all over the country, my childhood bedroom in Northport was the first space I had to myself for more than three years. By the time I moved out the walls were almost completely covered, posters and photos and little clippings of art amassed through middle and high school. I made the curtains myself, and kept statues and knicknacks I’d been given as gifts on every shelf. Some of it was old and childish, some of it was newer, but all together looking around in there made me feel like my inner world was plastered on the walls. I felt like when someone saw it for the first time, they were finally really seeing all the parts of me. I no longer live in that house, and most of the precious items around that room have moved on with me to a new home, but that room will always hold a place in my heart as my first and most personal space.
Comments for "Bedroom In Spring"
License details for "Bedroom In Spring"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Texting on Phone by anagar +)
- Paper shuffling by Bewagne on http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Small Dog Barking by ivolipa, via freesound.org +)
- Room-tone w/talking next door by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing by moai15 at freesound.org +)