Search for atmospheres
For when we miss home
A Night at Pennsic
For weeks after I leave home for the 50-week town run, I can't get to sleep. I miss the crickets, the fire crackling, the chatter as people amoeba past my camp, and most of all the constant drumming. This is my attempt to not have to miss that when I'm not at Pennsic.
Comments for "A Night at Pennsic"
License details for "A Night at Pennsic"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Public Bathroom Door Closing by arnaump from www.freesound.org +)
- 2 frogs crackle 02 by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Bar Crowd by https://www.freesound.org/people/lonemonk/ +)
- summer night crickets by Leona Henry *)
- Sleigh bells on jogging horse by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- SCA Drummers 1 by Youtube +)
- Walking on Gravel by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license