Search for atmospheres
A Library, 1732
A summers's morning in the south of France, the birds' singing and the waves' gentle crashing are carried to the window of your reading room by the soft spring winds. You have an intimidating pile of papers and letters on your writing table, but the air smells of lavenders and the sun is warming the damp soil and clearing the morning dew, and you feel like you can do anything.
Comments for "A Library, 1732"
License details for "A Library, 1732"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Vieni, vieni in questo seno by Francesco Cavalli +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- Curtains Rustling by Joeladam from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- forest birds by thearxx08 at freesound.org +)
- horse carriage by thefilmbakery from freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)