Search for atmospheres
Holmes & Watson 1895
221B Sitting Room 1895
Early evening in 1895 in first floor sitting room of 221B Baker Street where Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John H. Watson quietly read and write before a fire while hansom cabs and four wheelers pass below and a church tower bell chimes. Occasionally one paces or Holmes play a few phrases on his violin.
Comments for "221B Sitting Room 1895"
License details for "221B Sitting Room 1895"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gypsy violin variation by "freqman" from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Writing* by http://freesound.org +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)