Search for atmospheres
Steve and Bucky 40s apartment, summer weekend afternoon
1940s New York afternoon
Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes in their pre-war apartment in Brooklyn, relaxing on a warm summer weekend. Steve is drawing; Bucky is reading. Light music and street sounds outside, apartment sounds (including the clink of ice cubs in a cold drink) inside.
Comments for "1940s New York afternoon"
License details for "1940s New York afternoon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Books by abolla from http://freesound.org *)
- Shifting and Sigh by Benny Chico +)
- City Street Muffled by CrazyCoz +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Pencil drawing by rylandbrooks +)
- Sipping a drink by ultradust on freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license