Search for atmospheres
A writer in her living room in the 1800s
1800s London Living Room
Tapping away at her typewriter, words fall out of her imagination and onto the page with a flow to rival the Thames. Asleep in the corner is her brother, come to visit her in her new lodgings and tired from the journey. The gentle sound of hooves hitting the cobblestones punctuates the chimes of Big Ben in the distance. London may continue but here, time has stopped.
Comments for "1800s London Living Room"
License details for "1800s London Living Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Typewriter by http://soundbible.com/free-sound-effects-2.html +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)